ECC100 – ICO
Tube with assured and tested welding quality
ECC 100 is a non-destructive inspection system, either fully integrated or as a stand-alone solution. Powered by FORTEC FORSCHUNGSTECHNIK GmbH.
The system works with near and remote field eddy current check with internal crack observer with high sensitivity for the detection of small and hidden defects inside of longitudinal welded tube seams. Continuous real-time analysis with displays and alarm signals for values exceed set threshold limits. The system can be equipped with in-line calibration.
ECC100-ICO allows the separation classification of surface defects as well as internal defects and data can be generated to support processes and statistical analysis.
ECC100 – features advantages and benefits:
- Inspection of the entire weld volume, for production velocities up to 100 m/min
- Fast and easy realisation of in-line probe calibration
- Increased accuracy for a wide range of dimensions
- Full quality inspection of the weld seam
- Capability to control quality relevant process parameters
- Trend display and documentation of weld seam quality
|Tube diameter||Min 0.5 mm|
|Wall thickness Aluminium||0.1 - 10 mm|
|Wall thickness Austenitic steel||0.1 - 20 mm|